Welcome to the remote learning resources page. Distruct #70 is putting together some resources to help parents and students with Remote Learning.
Any device that runs Google Chrome will work for remote learning resources. If you use a mobile device like a phone or table, some apps can be installed such as Google Classroom, Meet, and Drive. However, these will run directly in Google Chrome on most devices.
If you have not signed into Teacherease.com before, your email address must be given to the office during registration. Please click the Reset Password Link and put in your email address. An email will be sent to you to setup your password. If your email address is not found, please contact the office to have them enter it and create an account. You can not create your own parent account. Students also have accounts and can follow the same process to login using their school provided email address and recover their password in the same manner.
You should be logging in every day of E-Learning to check in for attendance. Some pop-ups have to be completed before others, so complete anything you see. Also be sure all pop-up blockers are turned off. You can also find TeacherEase in the App store on your mobile device to complete these check-ins.
Thank you for your patience as we work through this process.
Remote Learning Resources:
- Google Classroom Cheatsheet for Students
- Student Guide to Google Classroom
- Create Chrome User Profiles for Multiple Account Sharing a Computer
- Google for Education Tech Toolkit for Families and Guardians
- How to Use a Chromebook
- How to Use Google Classroom
- Basic Computer Skills
- Parent Guide to Distance (Online) Learning
- LTC Supporting Parents and Remote Kids SPARK
How to keep my child focused and motivated with Remote Learning? How Do I Help My Child with Online Work?
- 10 Practical Tips for Online Learning
- Remote Learning Tips for Parents
- 7 Tips for Parents During Remote Learning
- How to Motivate and Engage Your Child with Online Learning
- 8 Tips to Help Your Child Focus and Stay Engaged During Distance (Online) Learning
- You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will try to answer any questions that you may have as soon as possible.